FIFA 20 dictionary is essential for new players and useful for the other ones. There are a lot of specific terms and abbreviations used in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. The less experienced players may have some problems understanding their meaning. That’s why have we decided to create the largest FUT 20 glossary with the most popular terms, abbreviations and definitions.
FIFA 20 Dictionary and Abbreviations
- Special Happy Hours in which you have two times more chances to get an In Form card in a pack. They are very very rare. Only happen one or two times per year. Don’t forget that even with 2x chance, your chances are still very very very low.
- Trading method that takes advantage of good deals on the most recent cards on the market.
- Player’s physical attribute. The higher the value, the shorter the time needed to reach maximum speed.
- A match against the active Team of the Week. An active challenge offers you bonus coins.
- Player’s mental attribute. The frequency & aggression of jostling, tackling & slide tackling.
- Player’s physical attribute. How agile the player is while moving or turning.
- Record of all the matches you played since the beginning of the season.
- Abbreviation for Anchor. Chemistry style that gives +2 boost on pace, defence and heading.
- Mobile operating system developed by Google. One of the platforms where FUT can be played through the new EA Sports FIFA or managed with the Companion App.
- Abbreviation for Architect. Chemistry style that gives +3 boost on passing and heading.
- Abbreviation for Artist. Chemistry style that gives +3 boost on passing and dribble.
- Software created to trade automatically on FUT. The user indicates the price they are interested in buying certain cards at and when the indicated player or players appear the program then automatically makes the bid for them.
- Software created to trade automatically on FUT. The user indicates the price they are interested in buying certain cards at and when the indicated player or players appear the program makes the buy for them automatically using the BIN option.
- Abbreviation for Backbone. Chemistry style that gives +2 boost on passing, defence and heading.
- Player’s physical attribute. The ability to maintain balance after a physical challenge.
- Player’s technical attribute. The higher the value, the less likely the ball is to bounce away from the player after controlling it.
- Abbreviation for Basic. Chemistry style that gives +1 boost on all stats.
- FIFA version released in August, that allows players to test the game before it’s release to the general public.
- A price proposal on an auction. Each time you make an offer for a card that is being sold on the transfer market. The lower bid possible is 150 coins.
- The same as Price Jacking and Bid Jacking. Very popular scamming techniques in which, at the last seconds of a sale in the transfer market, someone uses a second account and suddenly raises the price massively hoping that somebody will bid for it by mistake.
- The same as Price Jacking and Bid Bumping. Very popular scamming techniques in which, at the last seconds of a sale in the transfer market, someone uses a second account and suddenly raises the price massively hoping that somebody will bid for it by mistake.
- It means Buy It Now. This is another way to buy cards in the transfer market. In this case instead of bidding for them, a seller presets an immediate price without a need for bidders to bid. If you use the BIN method, you will not have to wait for the end of the selling period. It will be immediately yours. Buy It Now is something very popular for users of services like eBay.
- Hidden menu that shows all the details of the player cards, including seller, number of owners, price, goals, assists, injuries, suspensions, fitness, chemistry style, stats, skills and work rate.
- Promotional FUT event which takes place in december.
- Name given to silver Brazilians players and to the teams shaped exclusively by these players. They are very popular because they are the best silver players in the game.
- The lowest of the three category cards. In the case of players’ cards, it corresponds to those with a rating up to 64.
- Team featuring players from the three qualities: bronze, silver and gold.
- Abbreviation for Coins. Example: 500c = 500 coins.
- Abbreviation for Centre Attacking Midfielder. Player position.
- An item. It can be a player, a staff, a consumable, a club’s item or a token.
- Metric used to estimate how often a particular card is traded on the FUT marketplace. The higher the cardweight number, means this card may be rarer plus more sought after when traded or not as frequently seen within the marketplace. It gives an indication of how rare cards are.
- Chemistry style for goalkeepers that gives +2 boost on reflexes, speed and positioning.
- Abbreviation for Centre Back. Player position.
- Abbreviation for Central Defensive Midfielder. Player position.
- Abbreviation for Center Forward. Player position.
- One of the four types of FUT cards. There are four categories: balls, kits, badges and stadiums.
- FUT Champions feature that lets you watch full match replays from the top players in the world competing in the weekend league.
- Abbreviation for Chemistry.
- It represents how well a player will perform in-game and it depends of the familiarity of the players with the positioning, the relation with the team mates and the manager. Low chemistry values will hinder players’ ability, whilst high chemistry values will result in players performing well.
- Consumable cards that allow players to choose which stats will be affected by chemistry. They redistribute the stats that will receive chemistry boosts. There are 24 chemistry styles.
- Abbreviation for Center Forward. Player position.
- The digital currency of FIFA Ultimate Team used to do any exchange or transaction.
- App that let’s you to manage your FUT for consoles on your iOS or Android device just like you do in FUT Web App.
- Award you get in coins after finishing a FUT match.
- Player’s mental attribute. The higher the value, the better the player performs when under pressure from an opponent.
- Abbreviation for contracts.
- Powerful in-game squad planning tool that allows you to plan future squads using any FUT player. Use Concept Squads to plan your next Transfer Market buys, find replacements for players, and test out different Chemistry combinations.
- Consumable cards that allow players and managers to play. When the number of matches written in the player or in the manager card reaches zero, they will remain on your squad but can only contribute to your team when you apply a contract card to them.
- Card that can be applied to players, managers or the whole team to improve some of their features. It includes contracts, fitness, healing, chemistry styles, training, manager’s league and position cards. One of the four groups of FUT cards.
- Location reserved for the consumables that you may want to store in your club.
- Player’s technical attribute. How accurately the player crosses the ball.
- Abbreviation for Catalyst. Chemistry style that gives +3 boost on pace and passing.
- Player’s technical attribute. The higher the value the more curve/curl the player is capable of putting on the ball. E.g. A Beckham free kick.
- Promotional FUT event which takes place in december, after the Black Friday.
- Gifts assigned to FUT players during specific and limited periods of time. Usually, they can be redeemed through the web and companion app during the first few days of the games release, holiday seasons and on other special occasions.
DAYS OF FIFA
- Yearly event created by Electronic Arts to celebrate the holiday season.
- Abbreviation for DeadEye. Chemistry style that gives +3 boost on shooting and passing.
- Connection between two players with different nationalities, different clubs and different leagues.
- Abbreviation for Defence. One of the six main players’ technical attributes.
- An option that let you delete your current club. A deleted club cannot be restored which means that you loose your your progress, squads, players, coins and other items permanently. You can only delete five times.
- Free to download testing version of FIFA which gives to players the chance to experience the new gameplay features before purchasing the full game.
- Abbreviation for Diving. One of the six main goalkeepers’ technical attributes. ability to make a save whilst diving through the air.
It can be also used as abbreviation for Division.
- Each group of teams who compete against each other using a league system called ‘seasons’ at a similar competitive level. Teams can move up to a higher division of play or drop down to a lower one via the process of promotion and relegation, based on their performance in the standings at the end of the season. In FUT, there are 10 divisions single player seasons.
- Abbreviation for Did Not Finish Percentage. Coefficient that measures the amount of unfinished matches due to volunteer player dropping.
- Game mode that tests your team building skills as you pick the best fit for each position from a five-player draw. Draft a squad and challenge opponents in a series of up to four matches to win big rewards for your club.
- Abbreviation for Dribble. One of the six main players’ technical attributes.
- Abbreviation for Electronic Arts. American developer and publisher of video games, including FIFA.
- Subscription paid program for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One gamers that lets members to play for free with a selection of games, try new games five days before the release date and enjoy 10% discounts on EA digital download purchases, including full games, downloadable content and in-game currency. FIFA 18 is one the free games of the catalogue and FIFA 20 one of the games with early access.
- Brand of Electronic Arts that creates and develops FIFA series.
- Abbreviation for Electronic Arts Sports Football Club.
EAS FC CATALOGUE
- Store where you can exchange your FC Credits by items to use in your FUT club. It houses hundreds of different in-game unlockable items that help you to improve your FIFA experience. Your EA Sports Football Club Level determine what is available for you to redeem.
- A hybrid pack with a split of Gold and Silver players.
- Abbreviation for Engine. Chemistry style that gives +2 boost on pace, passing and dribble.
- EA Sports Football Club currency used to reward the most active FIFA players. You earn FCC, as it is also known, in the same way you do with XP, and you can use it to buy items in the EAS FC Catalogue.
- Abbreviation for Fourth In Form. Card of a player that is IF by the fourth time in the same FUT.
- Currency used on the FUT Store exclusively to purchase packs.
FIFA U TEAM
- The world biggest and arguably the best website about FIFA Ultimate Team
- Abbreviation for Finisher. Chemistry style that gives +2 boost on shooting and heading.
- Player’s technical attribute. The accuracy of shots using foot, inside the penalty area.
- Abbreviation for Fitness.
- Index which evaluates the players’ physical state and that ranges between 1 and 99.
- Staff card responsible to give a bonus percentage to fitness cards.
- FUT player’s items that recognize previous accomplishments of currently active players by featuring items with increased stats based on a particularly great season that they had..
- The positioning of the players on the pitch. Different formations can be used depending on whether a team wishes to play more attacking or defensive football. In FUT Team there are 30 formations.
FREE KICK ACCURACY
- Player’s technical attribute. The higher the value the better the accuracy of a direct free kick on goal.
- Abbreviation for FIFA Ultimate Team. Most popular game mode of FIFA series.
- FUT event, which takes place in March, created by Electronic Arts to celebrate the success of the FIFA Ultimate Team game mode. Exclusive themed cads.
- Competitive game mode within FUT that is also the first step of FIFA franchise into the eSports.
- FUT Home. A term used in FUT navigational bar to show how far you drilled in the menu after FUT home page.
- Store where you are able to buy packs and FIFA coins. This store is only available through the Ultimate Team main menu.
- Event and themed Pink In Form cards picked by the FIFA community in the end of the season to reward their favourite players in several categories.
- Event created to celebrate the holiday season. It includes special tournaments and many happy hour
- Abbreviation for FIFA Ultimate Team World Cup. It is a free separate game mode within FUT about the World Cup Tournament.
FUT WEB APP
- Online extension where you can manage your FUT club. It is a faster and more comfortable way to search for, sell and buy cards. Also known as Web App or FUT Web.
- Staff card responsible to give a bonus percentage to goalkeeper training cards.
- FUT Web Online feature that let’s you show your players of different FIFA Ultimate Team versions.
- Abbreviation for Good Game. Message that you can send to an opponent after what you consider to be a good game.
- Abbreviation for Goalkeeper. Player position.
- Abbreviation for Gladiator. Chemistry style that gives +3 boost on shooting and on defence.
- Abbreviation for Glove. Chemistry style for goalkeepers that gives +2 boost on diving, handling and positioning.
- The highest of the three category cards. In the case of players’ cards, it corresponds to those with a rating higher than 74.
- Abbreviation for Goal of the Week. Goal scored by a FIFA community member chosen by EA as the best goal scored from that week.
- Abbreviation for Goal of the Season. Goal scored by a FIFA community member chosen by EA as the best of the season.
- Abbreviation for Guardian. Chemistry style that gives +3 boost on dribble and on heading.
- Event created by Electronic Arts to celebrate the Halloween.
- Abbreviation for Handling. One of the six main goalkeepers’ technical attributes. How cleanly the GK catches the ball and holds on to it.
- A theory about how weaker teams are given an unfair advantage against stronger teams. According to this theory, some things that happen in game are meant to happen by the game engine and not by the skill of the player. The goal of handicap is to balance competitiveness between opponents with different ratings. Also known as scripting or momentum.
- Specific period of time with special promo packs available on the store. Regular packs are not cheaper during Happy Hours and the odds of getting an IF card are exactly the same, except for the 2x chance. They are not announced in advance.
- Player’s technical attribute. The heading accuracy of the player for either a pass or a shot.
- Staff card responsible to give a bonus percentage to training cards.
- Consumable card responsible to heal injured players.
- Purple In Form cards created to reward individual honours, like best players and best young players awards, and heroic contribution during an important match such as a league derby, winning promotion to a higher league, or saving his club from relegation.
- Abbreviation for Happy Hour.
- Abbreviation for Hunter. Chemistry style that gives +2 boost on pace, shooting and heading.
- Abbreviation for Hawk. Chemistry style that gives +3 boost on pace and shooting.
- Team with players from two or more leagues / nationalities that can keep a good chemistry. Also used to Ones to Watch cards.
- Connection between two players with the same nationality and club.
- New name of the old FIFA Legends. In Form cards that are assigned to a selection of the greatest football players of all time. Each football Icon has unique attributes based on their skills and flair during the peak of their careers. It is available fo Playstation 4, XBox One and PC.
- Abbreviation for In Form.
- Abbreviation for In Game. Expression used to talk about something in game. For example: IG stats are the real stats of the players in the game.
- Players’ cards with improved stats that are released during the season, according to their form in the real world.
- In Form Card of a player that gets it by the n time (n is a number higher than 1). Example: IF2 is the same than SIF.
- Abbreviation for International Man of the Match. In Form cards that are usually assigned to players that played very well in important international matches, like World Cup or European Cup.
- Abbreviation for In Real Life. Used to talk about players not on FUT, but in real life
- Mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. One of the platforms where FUT that can be played through the new EA Sports FIFA and managed using the Companion App.
- Pack with the double of size of the other packs. The most popular one is the Jumbo Rare Players Pack which costs 100k coins.
JUMBO RARE PLAYERS PACK
- One of the most wanted pack of FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. It includes 24 items, all players, all gold, all rare.
- Player’s physical attribute. The higher the value is the higher the player can jump.
- Abbreviation for Kilo. It means thousands of coins. Example: 3k = 3,000 coins.
- Abbreviation for Kicking. One of the six main goalkeepers’ technical attributes. The length and accuracy of goal kicks, from out of the hands or on the ground.
- Abbreviation for Left Back. Player position.
- Informative menu that shows match earnings, trade profits, club value and top squads.
- Abbreviation for Left Midfield. Player position.
- Item available through the EAS FC Catalogue, packs and special editions that gives you the chance to sign loan players for the set amount of matches.
- Player’s technical attribute. The accuracy of shots from outside the penalty area.
- Chemistry bonus that reward player’s cards with 10 or more matches played by the same club.
LUNAR NEW YEAR
- FUT event created by Electronic Arts to celebrate the Chinese New Year.
- Abbreviation for Left Wing. Player position.
- Abbreviation for Left Wing Back. Player position.
- Abbreviation for Million. It means thousands of thousands coins. Example: 3M = 3,000 k coins.
- Abbreviation for Maestro. Chemistry style that gives +2 boost on shooting, passing and dribble.
- Staff card that contributes to the individual player chemistry and that helps to extend the player’s contracts.
- Consumable card responsible for changing the league of a manager.
- Player’s technical attribute. The ability to track and defend an opposing player.
- Abbreviation for Man of the Match. Orange In Form cards that are usually assigned to players that played very well in important matches, like champions league finals or continental tournaments finals.
- Abbreviation for Marksman. Chemistry style that gives +2 boost on dribble, shooting and heading.
- Hybrid squad where all links are yellow but the squad has full chemistry.
- Abbreviation for Not In Form. Expression used to refer to a regular card of a player that has at least one In Form version.
- One of the platforms where FUT that can be played.
- No Links Wasted. Hybrid squad where every player has exactly the right combination of links to achieve 9 chemistry, no more, no less.
ONES TO WATCH
- Player card that replaces the regular one in packs, and boost in rating and stats every time that he gets a new TOTW, MOTM, Hero, ETOTT or Record Breaker card.
- Electronic Arts Store.
- Feature of FUT that allows you to complete dynamic daily and weekly Objectives in-game or in the new companion app to earn great rewards.
- Subscription paid program for PC gamers that lets members to play for free a selection of games, try new games five days before the release date and enjoy 10% discounts on EA digital download purchases, including full games, downloadable content and in-game currency. FIFA 18 is one the free games of the catalogue and FIFA 20 one of the games with early access.
- Abbreviation for Overall Rating. Player’s reputation. It shows how popular a player is, allowing you to compare him with the others. The overall rating is not an average or an reflection of the all attributes. It ranges between 1 and 99.
- Abbreviation for Pace. One of the six main players’ technical attributes.
- Group of cards sold on FUT Store in exchange for coins or FIFA Points. This makes it possible to introduce player cards and other types of cards into the game.
- Abbreviation for Passing. One of the six main players’ technical attributes.
- Abbreviation for Personal Computer. One of the platforms where FUT that can be played.
- Player’s technical attribute. The accuracy of shots from inside the penalty area.
- Abbreviation for Physical. One of the six main players’ technical attributes.
- Staff card responsible to give a bonus percentage to healing cards.
- Abbreviation for Position. One of the six main goalkeepers’ technical attributes.
- Consumable card responsible for changing the favourite position of a player.
- Abbreviation for Player of the Month. In Form cards that are assigned, once per month, to the most informed player from the Premier League, Bundesliga and MLS.
- Abbreviation for Player of the Year. In Form cards that are assigned to the award winners of certain leagues.
- Pack with the triple the rares of a standard pack.
- Market strategy that consists in buying a large amount of the same card, in order to fix its market price and get a high profit. Monopoly.
- The same as Bid Jumping and Bid Bumping. Very popular scamming techniques in which, at the last seconds of a sale in the transfer market, someone uses a second account and suddenly raises the price massively hoping that somebody will bid for it by mistake.
- Feature created in FIFA 15 that sets the highest and lowest coin prices that each item can be sold on the Transfer Market
- FUT pack which the amount of rare cards inside equals half the pack’s size/total amount of cards.
- Points you are expected to gain within a season. Projected points is calculated by the system based on your previous games and the remaining ones in current season.
- Cyan In Form cards that are usually assigned to professional football players that play FUT in a bid to make friends and gain exposure. Each professional player chosen by EA has his own personal card. It is unique and can not be sold.
- Abbreviation for Playstation 4. One of the platforms where FU that can be played.
- Abbreviation for Playstation Network. Online multiplayer gaming service in which FIFA is played, provided by Sony Computer Entertainment and used for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita.
- Abbreviation for Powerhouse. Chemistry style that gives +3 boost on passing and defence.
- Class of cards according to its quality. It can be gold, silver or bronze.
- Price you automatically get offered when you want to discard of a card quickly.
- Squad featuring eleven different cards types.
- Non-normal cards. Type of cards that have something unique. In the case of player’s cards, for example, the rare cards are assigned to players that have something that no other player has. They are bright and have a luminous aspect.
- Used to talk about Squad’s Rating. It ranges between 1 and 100 and it represents the overall rating of each player in the starting line-up and on the subs bench. It is a requirement for some tournaments.
Can also be used as abbreviation for Overall Rating.
- Abbreviation for Right Back. Player position.
- Player’s physical attribute. How quickly a player responds to a situation.
- Record of your matches’ results. It’s shown as WIN-DRAW-LOSE by numbers.
- In-form cards released in FIFA Ultimate Team to reward record breaking achievements in the real-world of football.
- Abbreviation for Reflexes. One of the six main goalkeepers’ technical attributes. The agility of the goalkeeper when making a save.
- Abbreviation for Reserves. Players who belong to the squad but are not part of the starting eleven or the substitutes. Each team has 5 slots for reserves. In the squad’s menu they are next to substitutes, on the right hand side.
- FUT game mode based on the old online seasons.
- Abbreviation for Right Midfield. Player position.
- Abbreviation for Right Wing. Player position.
- Abbreviation for Right Wing Back. Player position.
- Abbreviation for Squad Battles
- Abbreviation for Squad Building Challenge. Game mode within FUT in which players can show their skills building FUT squads.
- A theory about how weaker teams are given an unfair advantage against stronger teams. According to this theory, some things that happen in game are meant to happen by the game engine and not by the skill of the player. Also known as handicap or momentum.
- popular game mode. It uses a league system of 10 divisions with 10 games each. Can be played on single player mode.
- Abbreviation for Sentinel. Chemistry style that gives +3 boost on defence and on heading.
- Abbreviation for Shooting. One of the six main players’ technical attributes.
- Abbreviation for Second In Form. Card of a player that is IF by the second time in the same FUT.
- One of the three category cards. In the case of players’ cards, it corresponds to those with ratings between 65 and 74.
- Abbreviation for Shadow. Chemistry style that gives +3 boost on pace and defence.
- Player’s technical attribute. How hard the player hits the ball when taking a shot at goal.
- Abbreviation for Shield. Chemistry style for goalkeepers that gives +2 boost on kicking, reflexes and speed.
- Hybrid squad Where the green/yellow links form an end-to-end pattern called a “snake”.
- Abbreviation for Sniper. Chemistry style that gives +3 boost on shooting and dribble.
- Abbreviation for Speed. One of the six main goalkeepers’ technical attributes. The ability to close down an opponent in one-on-one situations.
- Any player card which isn’t common, rare or TOTW.
- Player’s physical attribute. How fast the player runs while at top speed.
- Game mode within FUT in which you can take on other squads from the FUT community, to earn rewards and move up the leaderboards.
SQUAD BUILDING CHALLENGES
- Game mode within FUT in which players can show their skills building FUT squads.
- Abbreviation for Striker. Player position.
- FUT promotion created to celebrate the Irish day.
Also used to green cards released during this promotion.
- One of the four cards’ types in FIFA Ultimate Team. There are five different types of staff cards, each one having a specific role: Managers, Head Coaches, Goalkeeper Coaches, Fitness Coaches and Physio.
- Collective representation of overall rating of each player in the starting line-up and in the subs bench. It ranges between 1 star and 5 starts. It is a requirement for some tournaments and it is used for matchmaking too.
- Index that measures the ability that a player has to perform technical moves. Number between 1 (least complex) and 5 (most complex) that are assigned to all skill moves. The players with higher skills, as Ronaldo or Neymar, are able to perform more complex moves.
- Pack assigned to new FUT players, even for those who already have played a early edition. It gives the standard amount of players be able to play the game and start playing FUT.
- Starting Lineup. A list of the set of players who will actively play in a match when the game begins.
- Iconic players of the past have unique items with ratings that reflect how their style and attributes evolved throughout their illustrious careers. Every ICON have 3 unique versions, each representing a period in their career.
- Player’s physical attribute. The higher the value, the more likely the player will win a physical challenge.
- Connection between two players with the same nationality and league but different clubs OR if between two players from the same club and different nationality.
- Abbreviation for Substitutes. Players who are not in the starting eleven but that can get in during the match. In the squad’s menu they are next to reserves in their left side. In each team, there are 7 spots for the substitutes.
- SBC that allows a player to trade earned tokens by monthly rewards.
- Player’s mental attribute. How well the player executes his team’s tactics.
- Player’s technical attribute. The ability of the player to time sliding tackles so that they win the ball rather than give away a foul.
- Abbreviation for Third In Form. Card of a player that is IF by the third time in the same FUT.
- Card that can be exchanged for something like a free Draft invitation.
- Abbreviation for Team of the Group Stage. Squad that is released at the end of the UEFA Champions League Group Stage based on the real life performances in that first half of the competition.
- Abbreviation for Team of the Knockout Stage. Squad that is released duringthe UEFA Champions League Knockout Stage based on the real life performance.
- Abbreviation for Team of the Season. Each one of the teams that are released at the end of the season joining the blue In Form players based on their real performance in that very season. These cards are usually available in packs for only a week, or less, for each one of the leagues.
- Abbreviation for Team of the Tournament. Selection of the In Form players of an International Tournament (as CAN, Euro or World Cup).
- Abbreviation for Team of the Week. Black In Form cards that are usually assigned to players based on their real performance on the previous week. These cards are usually available in packs for only a week.
- Abbreviation for Team of the Year. Blue In Form cards assigned to the best players based on their real performance on the previous civil year. These cards, the most expensive ones, are usually available in packs for only a week. The selection of these players is made from the voting of FIFPro in January.
- Single player FUT game mode. It uses a play-off system of 4 matches.
- Features that helps to define a single identity for each player.
- Consumable card responsible for improving the player stats for one match. There are two kinds of these cards: for goalkeepers and for outfield players.
- Regular players’ cards that are released to match the cards club to the real life club when a player moves to another one.
- Transfer sub-menu that allows you to do all the management related to selling cards.
- Transfer sub-menu that allows you to do all the management related to buying cards.
- FUT menu that allows you to do all the management related to buying and selling cards.
- Transfer sub-menu that allows you to do all the management related to the cards you are tracking or you have to sell.
- Most used platform to stream FIFA.
- Most expensive FUT pack, which includes 30 gold rare players cards.
- Themed players cards released during the Halloween event.
- Purchased items that were not sent to the club or to the transfer list.
- Abbreviation for Upgrade. Regular players’ cards with improved stats that are released in February to adjust the cards stats to the real life performance.
- Player’s mental attribute. The players awareness of the position of his team mates & opponents around him.
- Player’s technical attribute. The accuracy and power of volleys at goal.
- Abbreviation for Wall. Chemistry style for goalkeepers that gives +2 boost on kicking, diving and handling.
- Skill that measures the ability of a player to shoot with one foot as he does with his preferred foot. All players have a preferred foot. Having a 5 star weak foot rating means that a players weaker foot shot is identical to there preferred foot shot. Having a 1 star weak foot rating means that the player can only shoot with one foot.
- Connection between two players with the same nationality and different leagues OR if they are from the same league but different clubs.
- Online extension where you can manage your FUT club. It is a faster and more comfortable way to search for, sell and buy cards. Also known as Web App or FUT Web.
- Early access for returned players that takes place in the FUT Web App.
- FUT Champions matehes, played from Friday to Monday.
- Packs that rewards the antiquity of FIFA Ultimate Team players.
- Abbreviation for Weekend League
- How often a player goes to defend or to attack. The desire a player has to get involved in attacking or defensive team plays. Every player has two different types of work rates: attacking or defensive. Each one may be High, Medium or Low levels.
- One of the platforms where FUT that can be played: XBox 360 and XBox One.
- Level of experience. It depends of how many time you play FIFA.
If you know any other words that could be included here, please tell us.
Help us to improve this FIFA 20 Dictionary.