FIFA 23 DAILY OBJECTIVES
FIFA 23 Daily Objectives are simple tasks released daily and contribute XP to your Season Rewards.
At least three new objectives are released every day at 9am (UK time zone), as part of the Season Objectives. They stay live for 24 hours, when they are replaced by other ones (or eventually by the same ones). You can complete them in-game or in the web/companion app, depending on what is requested. From squad management goals to dynamic in-match challenges, the harder the objective, the more XP you’ll receive, and the higher your chances to win a better season reward. When you complete all daily objectives available, you receive a 60 XP bonus. If you don’t claim rewards before the Objectives reset, EA’ll automatically add them to your Club, and a pop-up will inform you. Daily Objectives are very easy to complete. If you actively play every day, you will complete them without noticing. How to Access the Daily Objectives
- From the FUT main screen, navigate to [Objectives];
- If you are not on the upper [Objectives] tab, press R1/RB and L1/LB to select it.
- Scroll down to [Daily Objectives].
- Buy a Player 180 XP Buy any Player from the Transfer Market using Buy Now;
- FUT Friendlies 180 XP Score a goal in any FUT Friendlies match;
- Play 2 Matches 180 XP Play 2 matches in any game mode.;
- Score 2 180 XP Score 2 goals in any FUT game mode;
- Win 1 Match 180 XP Win a match in any game mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
FIFA 23 Daily Objectives are simple in-game or squad-management tasks refreshed every 24 hours.
FIFA 23 daily objectives are refreshed every day at 9am (UK time).
If the daily objective is squad-management related, you can complete it in the web or companion app.
Usually, three new objectives are released. However, they can go up to five.
Yes, you earn an extra 60 XP every time you complete all day’s objectives.