EA Sports announced the FUT Web App for Thursday 17th but it is already online. Take two minutes to read our short advices about what is expecting you. The new season is starting.
The FUT Web App for FIFA 16 is live since September 15th (6pm UK)
If you have any problem with the FUT 16 Web App, click here
FUT Web App for FIFA 16 is now live !
Like it happened n previous years, EA Sports has not released the FUT Web App in the announced date: September 17 (Thursday). They did it two day later, during the Champions League matches. Now you can access https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app and start your season. Before you do it, we suggest you to take a look to our advices about what is expecting you. It doesn’t take more than 2 minutes and it will be important to you be more prepared, especially if it is your first Web App early access.
Where is the Web App ?
- If you are one of those that can’t get in the Web App, check the URL again, try to use another browser or clean the cache of the one you are using. Remember that many thousands of gamers are trying to access. If you can’t enter, try later.
Turn on Login Verification
- Login Verification is a mandatory step before you can access the FUT Web App for FIFA 16. It is very easy to do it. Just enter on your Origin account here and enable it. Then, just confirm the email or sms they have sent to you, verify your FIFA Ultimate Team Secret question and answer and store your codes in a safe place.
I’m new to FUT !
- Sorry but if you are new to Ultimate Team, FUT Web App early access is not for you. Only gamers who have created a security question/answer on their consoles before August 1st 2015, are eligible to start the Web App now. You will need to start first in the console.
How many packs ?
- Besides the starter pack, you will get at least one welcome back pack. The amount of packs you get depends of your FUT 15 activity.
Bad luck ?
- No, it is not bad luck. It is like this with every one. To pull a Messi or any other great player in the starter pack is virtually impossible. Don’t dream with great cards because you will be disappointed. Welcome back packs are a slightly better but keep your expectations low.
- If you want to buy packs you will need to use your few coins. You can only transfer FIFA Points on a console with EA Access or the retail version of FIFA 16. If you have EA Access for Xbox One, you will be able to transfer your FIFA 15 Points to FIFA 16 Points during the early access period.
I can’t make profit !
- Buy low, sell higher is more difficult in the first days than in the rest of the game because the cash flow in the market is very low. Be patient. As soon as the game is launched everything will change.
Need help !
It’s in the game!
- Don’t forget that it is just a game. Eat, drink and sleep as you usually do in any other day. There are other things more important in life.
Share with us your first impressions of the game. Did you got a decent player ? Are you going fine ?
Most important than everything, have fun!
Click in the image to be redirected to our FUT 16 starting guide