You can find here some FIFA 13 positioning tips.
FIFA 13 Positioning Tips
Here are some of the tips that you should use in order to improve your positioning in your FUT 13 matches:
- You should choose a formation which you are comfortable and familiar with. Once on the pitch, remember to hold your shape, and don’t send your center backs on runs or pull them out of position, as doing so will leave gaps in your defence and leave them vulnerable.
- Try and jockey opponents and stay goal side of them to break down their attack. Keep in mind that you can defend just by keeping your shape and slowing the play down.
- Use the fake shot. To perform it, hold down the left trigger, power up with the shot button and press the short pass to cancel the shot. Let go of the left stick as you do this to stop the ball dead and move into position for a chance on goal.
- Be patient in your defence and be aware of your positioning.
- Try to be more unpredictable; mix it up a bit when moving and passing
FIFA 13 Positioning Tips Video
This week tips on The Boot Room, Darren Cross from Match Magazine shares FIFA 13 Positioning Tips.