The wait was long but FUT 15 Web App is finally up. Take two minutes to read our short advices about what is expecting you.
If you need help with the FUT 15 Web App, click here
The FUT 15 Web App is now up.
It was supposed to be released yesterday when we published this article. Due to some technical issues it was released only on September 18th at 8pm (UK time).
FUT 15 Web App is finally up !
This year EA Sports has not released the Web App in the announced date: September 17 (Wednesday). They did it one day later. Now you can access https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app and start your season. Before you do it, we suggest you to take a look to our advices about what is expecting you. It doesn’t take more than 2 minutes and it will be important to you be more prepared, especially if it is your first Web App early access.
Where is the Web App ?
- If you are one of those that can’t get in the Web App, check the URL again, try to use another browser or clean the cache of the one you are using. Remember that many thousands of gamers are trying to access. If you can’t enter, try later.
Turn on Login Verification
- In the near future, Login Verification will be a mandatory step before you can access the FUT 15 Web App. It is very easy to do it. Just enter on your Origin account here and enable it. Then, just confirm the email or sms they have sent to you, verify your FIFA Ultimate Team Secret question and answer and store your codes in a safe place.
I’m new to FUT !
- Sorry but if you are new to FUT, Web App early access is not for you. Only gamers who have created a security question/answer on their consoles before August 1st 2014, are eligible to start the Web App now.
How many packs ?
- Besides the starter pack, you will get at least one welcome back pack. The amount of packs you get depends of your FUT 14 activity. If you played EA Sports FIFA World Cup Brazi 2014, you will get a bonus.
Bad luck ?
- No, it is not bad luck. It is like this with every one. To pull a Messi or any other great player in the starter pack is virtually impossible. Don’t dream with great cards because you will be disappointed. Welcome back packs are a slightly better but keep your expectations low.
- If you want to buy packs you will need to use your few coins. You can only transfer FIFA Points on a console with EA Access or the retail version of FIFA 15. If you have EA Season Ticket for Xbox 360/PS3, you will be able to transfer your FIFA 14 Points to FIFA 15 Points during the early access period for EA Season Ticket.
I can’t make profit !
- Buy low, sell higher is more difficult in the first days than in the rest of the game because the cash flow in the market is very low. Be patient. As soon as the game is launched everything will change.
Need help !
It’s in the game!
- Don’t forget that it is just a game. Eat, drink and sleep as you usually do in any other day. There are other things more important in life.
Share with us your first impressions of the game. Did you got a decent player ? Are you going fine ?
Most important than everything, have fun!
Click in the image to be redirected to our FUT 15 starting guide